quarta-feira, 18 de agosto de 2010

ความรัก

All I Want...


I am on a LONELY road and I am traveling
traveling, traveling, traveling
Looking for something, what can it be?
Oh I HATE you some, I Hate you some
I LOVE YOU some
I LOVE YOU when I FORGET about me
I want to be STRONG I want to LAUGH along
I want to BELONG to the living
Alive, alive, I want to get up and jive
I want to wreck my stockings in some juke box dive
Do YOU want- do YOU want- do YOU want
to dance WITH ME baby
do YOU want to take a CHANCE
and maybe find some sweet ROMANCE with ME baby
well come on

All I really really want our love to do
is to bring out the best in ME and in YOU too
All I really really want our love to do
is to bring out the best in ME and in YOU
I want to TALK to YOU, I want to SHAMPOO YOU
I want to RENEW YOU again and again
Applause, applause- Life is our cause
When I think of YOUR kisses
my mind see-SAWS
do YOU see- do YOU see- do YOU see
how YOU HURT ME baby
then I HURT YOU too
then we BOTH get so blue

I am on a LONELY road and I am traveling
looking for the KEY to set ME FREE
Oh the jealousy, the greed it is unraveling
it's the unraveling
and it undoes all the joy the could be
I want to have FUN, I want to SHINE like the sun
I want to BE THE ONE that YOU want to SEE
I want to KNIT YOU a sweater
want to WRITE YOU a LOVE letter
I want to make YOU feel better
I want to make YOU feel free
Want to make YOU feel free
I want to make YOU feel free



 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Definitely, YOU are in my blood like holy wine...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
O único problema é que o YOU nunca vai ler isso, porque sequer sabe da existência disso...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Entendam como quiserem

2 comentários: